Saturday, December 15, 2012

Thoughts of the Day

     If male animals mark their territory by urinating on it then female humans mark it by cleaning it.  "Sorry for stepping on YOUR nice clean floor Anni."
     I really want to work on having deeper conversations with my friends and family.  I want to talk about God with people but for some reason I have been holding back.  I want to ask my friends at ICC how they have been doing spiritually because I really want to know.  I want to know what to pray for when I pray for them or I want to hear their stories of how God has shown them love.  Lord, help me step out of my comfort zone.  At the Peoria YG Christmas party Tim Funk talked about how we are supposed to "share Christ."  He might have meant to people who don't know Christ but I think we need to work on sharing Christ amoung ourselves as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment