Saturday, March 23, 2013

More About Colorado

     So here is the list of people going:  Abby Moser and her friend,  Clair Isaia, Bethany Reinhard, Janelle Grassi, possibly Jessica Sauder, and me.  If all goes well we will leave Tuesday night.  June is getting really busy though so it's hard to find a good time for everyone.
     On a different note I have decided to continue memorizing in James.  I have all of James 1 down and I am starting in James 2.  Communion is coming up.  It's something that I only like to face once a year.  It makes me feel so guilty to think of Jesus's sacrifice for me but I really should remember and be thankful for it all year round.  The young group has been praying for communion.  That we all will soberly remember what Jesus did for us and be thankful.  Also the young group committee will hopefully have a prayer meeting before church.  I love those prayers.  It has been such a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment