Monday, August 20, 2012

Sunday

     What a good day! I was really blessed by the sermons.  I was pretty convicted by the verse in 1 Timoty 4 that goes:  "For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come."  This is verse 8.  I've been trying to run daily.  I'm gunna try and commit it to memory so I can remember to always make God my #1 priority.  Just after church I went to play frisbee. =)  But what a good group!  I feel so blessed to be in such a good group of young people who truly want to serve God.  They have been a wonderful example to me even while playing frisbee.  I have grown so much in God because of it.  I don't know if I'll ever get to thank them for it but I pray that I can always be there for them if they need me and that I can help someone else the same way they are helping me.
     After that me and Dad went to Presleys to get me my first bow!  They were closed. =(  Oh well. We might go later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment