Thursday, October 25, 2012

Downtown

     So I am at ICC's downtown campus.  Our class got out at 2:50 and I have a meeting here at 3:30.  So I called Rebekah to kill time.  It's a gorgeous day outside so I walked around while I was talking.  There was a rough looking group of people standing kind of where I was headed so I turned around and walked the other way.  I go across the street from ICC and walk down the block.  Rebekah made it home so she hung up and I started walking back.  The group of people from before were standing between me and ICC.  So I called the Reinhards so that I could be on the phone with someone as I walked by but they didn't answer.  So I try faking a conversation.  They were standing and talking with eachother.  As I walked by on the farthest side of the sidewalk I could manage one of them turns around and looks at me and says, "There is a pretty girl. You are very pretty. Thank you for being so pretty so that I can look at your face."  I just kept walking until I made it acrossed the street and into ICC.  I am a little creeped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment